ENCYCLOPEDIA OF AIRCRAFT MODELLING TECHNIQUES - Vol. 3 Painting (English)
200 pages guide. Third volume of a total of 5. English version
Volume #3 of the definitive encyclopedia of model aircraft. This third volume covers in depth through its 200 pages and more than 900 pictures the following subjects:
- Preparation and priming of all kinds of surfaces before painting.
- Pre-shading for highlight panels and surfaces.
- All kinds of camouflages, including base coats, monotone camouflages, chipped camouflages and the most complex multi-tone camouflages schemes.
- Airbrush highlights and fading.
- How to paint wood parts of all kinds.
- Insignias, numerals, and stencils.
- Shadings with inks
No customer reviews for the moment.