1/48 Hurricane Mk IIc
Plastic model kit scale 1/48
Special pre-sale price valid until 25th June 2023 or receipt of the model
Estimated availability middle July 2023
- Plastic parts (3 grey sprues and 1 clear sprue)
- Decals (3 marking variants)
- Canopy and wheel masks
- Hurricane Mk. IIC “Night Intruder”, BE581/JX-E, 1 Squadron RAF, Tangmere, May 1942, pilot F/L Karel Kuttelwascher
- Hurricane Mk.IIC Z3152/FM-A. 257 Squadron RAF. Pilot S/Ldr Robert Stanford Tuck DSO, DFC & Two Bars, AFC. RAF Coltishall airfield, May 1941
- Hurricane Mk.IIC LF644/WC-D. 309 Squadron PAF. RAF Drem airfield, May-July 1944
The model kit reproduces the plane's surfaces very realistically: sagged fabric, delicate panel lines, flush and mushroom-type rivets (as in the original). The cockpit interior and undercarriage bays are rich with construction details and equipment.
The kit includes three different camouflages with markings of three outstanding fighter pilots, thanks to excellent Techmod decals. Pre-cut self-adhesive painting masks for the canopy and wheels are included.
Note concerning pre-sales:
Although we will make efforts to begin delivering product as soon as possible, you understand and agree that there may be delays. An estimated launch date is only an estimate, shipping dates cannot be guaranteed for pre-orders. In the event of unforeseen delays outside of our control, the estimated shipping date is subject to change without notice.
When ordering an item that is a Pre-Order, you will be charged at the time you make the purchase to reserve the item(s). Your order will be held at our warehouse until the entire order is ready to ship. We suggest ordering all Pre-Order items on one order separately from items available to ship with real stock, for that reason. Please, keep in mind that if you place an order with Pre-Order items on it, even if some items are in stock, the order will be held until all items are available, and the order will NOT be partially shipped.
No customer reviews for the moment.