SOLUTION BOX - WWII German Tanks
SOLUTION BOX is a simple and comprehensive system providing you with everything required to paint and weather your German vehicles of the second half of WWII.
This includes both the application of the primer layer and the camouflage colours, as well as the different painting and weathering effects, including products and colours for filters, washes, fading and highlights with oils, streaking, dust, and grease and oil stains.
You will not only find the required paints, weathering products, and brushes, also included is the valuable resource Solution Book 241430001 How to paint WWII German Tanks with instructional texts in four languages (English, Spanish, French and German). This is a complete and easy-to-follow 67-page guide that explains step-by-step how to apply the most common effects on German military vehicles.
This new German Late WWII Solution Box is a collaboration between TORRO, the renowned producer of RC vehicles, and AMMO to create a step-by-step guide that explains how to apply each effect to any late war German vehicle.
Includes the colours:
- A.MIG-2018 Enamel Odourless Thinner (35mL)
- A.MIG-2026 ONE SHOT PRIMER Brown Oxide Primer
- A.MIG-3512 OILBRUSHER Dark Brown
- A.MIG-1253 STREAKINGBRUSHER Grime
- A.MIG-1254 STREAKINGBRUSHER Rust
- A.MIG-0002 ACRYLIC COLOR RAL 6003 Olivgrün Opt. 2
- A.MIG-0010 ACRYLIC COLOR RAL 7028 Dunkelgelb (Mid War)
- A.MIG-0015 ACRYLIC COLOR RAL 8017 Schokobraun
- A.MIG-0044 ACRYLIC COLOR Chipping
- A.MIG-0037 ACRYLIC COLOR New Wood
- A.MIG-0045 METALLIC Gun Metal
- A.MIG-2056 LUCKY VARNISH Satin (17mL)
- A.MIG-1751 SPLASHES Dry Steppe
- A.MIG-1000 Brown WASH for German Dark Yellow
- A.MIG-3003 PIGMENT North Africa Dust
- A.MIG-3029 PIGMENT Winter Soil
- A.MIG-1510 FILTER Tan for 3 Tone Camo
- A.MIG-1408 Fresh Engine Oil EFFECTS
- A.MIG-8585 8 Synthetic Saw Brush
- A.MIG-8611 3/0 Synthetic Round Brush
- A.MIG-8616 6 Synthetic Round Brush
- 241430001 How to paint WWII German Tanks - Solution Book
No customer reviews for the moment.